Have you tried using your BPI Express Assist Online, also known as BEA Online for your banking transactions lately? How is it so far? How would you rate it or compare it, if you would rather go to the bank to queue in line to wait for your turn to be called? We will share with you 12 Things You Need to Know More with BEA Online.
But before that, and for those who aren’t yet familiar, BEA Online is an off-shoot of the BPI Express Assist (BEA) terminals installed in BPI branches. BEA eliminates the need to fill-up paper forms since it now allows branch customers to input their branch transaction details into a touch-screen terminal instead. We have used this before and it really saves up time from writing details on the withdrawal or deposit slips. Now comes BEA Online.
BEA Online is an online branch transaction appointment system built-in to BPI Express Online, the bank’s online banking platform. This facility enables customers to choose a time-slot for their branch transactions, making branch banking faster and more convenient. Best way to explain this in a more visual way is that you can make banking transactions appointments at the comfort of your home, at the living room, in your bedroom, or if you’re outside in a café etc., wherever you are in your most comfortable state.
How convenient that can be, right?
Over a cool refreshing milk tea and snacks at Serenitea in Glorietta, our BPI friends shared with us more details about BEA Online, which was recently launched, and gave us hints of what’s more to come from BPI.
12 Things You Need to Know More with BEA Online.
1. By using BEA Online on your www.bpiexpressonline.com profile page, you can easily view your recent and current appointment; reschedule or make another appointment.
2. At present, 80% of BPI Family and BPI branches are available for BEA Online system that has BEA machines, which you can view from your browser.
3. By using the location map, online users will be shown the exact locations where they can transact their BEA Online banking.
4. Clients may select up to three succeeding working calendar days to transact BEA Online except with branches that are open on Saturdays and/or Sundays.
5. You may also select your preferred time within the 30 minute window frame. Example, 11:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. or 1:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
6. You can have up to 5 transactions per appointment.
7. If it’s a withdrawal transaction, you may send a representative to the bank with accompanying Authorization Letter.
8. Once you have confirmed your transactions, your BEA Online schedule will be booked for the schedule you have entered on the system.
9. Your number will appear after your confirmation which will serve as your number appearing on the screen of the branch you have selected.
10. Whenever you are using BEA Online , you are getting priority queuing and your number will be the first to flash on the screen before those inside the branch who are not using the system.
11. BEA Online numbers are designated with and starts with the letter E to represent those who are using the system.
12. Right now, BEA Online works only as queuing system to make banking easy and convenient.
Through BEA Online, transacting at the branch is now more convenient. Try it out by registering in or logging-in to BPI Express Online today. Visit www.bpiexpressonline.com for more details.
Also during that conversation we had with the BPI guys, we’ve learned that we can now do our banking transactions via SMS by dialing *119#. But first, you must enroll it and register your 10-digit account number plus the 2-digit number located right next to your name on your ATM card to 2247 for Globe subscribers.
Lastly, “Are you ready for the future of banking in the Philippines?”
- BPI Launches The First Online Queuing System for Branch Transactions (socialpronline.wordpress.com)
Viewed 54158 times by 8276 viewers