Richard Juan is a Chinese-Filipino TV personality who gained popularity when he won in noontime show Eat Bulaga as Dabarkad’s Choice Award on its segment “You’re My Foreignoy’ in 2014. Richard is a graduate of the University of the Philippines in Diliman, Quezon City.
Kaila Estrada is a model and an Arts Management student from De La Salle – College of Saint Benilde. Kaila is a daughter of John Estrada and Janice de Belen.
A self-made fashion designer, Camille Co is the owner behind Coexist clothing line and was recognized as one of the young 10 Designers to Watch in 2010 by Preview magazine. Camille graduated with honors with a degree in BS Management from the Ateneo De Manila University in 2009.
What do Richard, Kaila, and Camille have in common?
These 3 celebrities and social media influencers are the newest brand ambassadors of the popular milk tea brand CoCo Freah Tea & Juice in the Philippines. The global brand celebrates its 20th anniversary since its inception in Taipei in 1997. Here in the Philippines, CoCo Fresh Tea & Juice marks its 4th year of operation since 2013 and has since become the global brand’s top performing market in Southeast Asia in terms of number of branches, expansion efforts and sales.
6 Reasons why milk tea lovers like Richard, Kaila, and Camille love CoCo Fresh Tea & Juice
1. “My personal favorite is the Panda Milk Tea because it’s the classic. I think it’s probably the best-seller here.” – Richard
2. “What I really like about my favorite drink, the Salty Cream Strawberry Tea is it tastes like strawberry ice cream. It’s both fruity and creamy at the same time which I feel like it’s perfect for the summer season.” – Kaila
3. “Mine is the Passion Fruit Tea Burst. it’s very light compared to what Richard and Kaila have. Theirs is creamier mine is lighter, so definitely it’s the best for summer. You don’t want anything too creamy and heavy. This makes everyone super sexy!” – Camille
4. “Basically, I’m very visual and I like that all stores are visually pleasing. Everything is well put together, every corner is Instagrammable.” – Camille
5. “It’s not nakakasawa (keeps me coming back for more).” – Kaila
6. “This place has a happy and Instagrammable vibe.” – Richard
For fans of CoCo Fresh Tea & Juice’s Pearl Milk Teas, here’s a delicious anniversary treat. Buy 1 of your regular size Pearl Milk Tea and get the 2nd Pearl Milk Tea of the same size for only P20. This promo is available for May 20, 2017 on all branches excluding SMX Manila.
CoCo Fresh Tea & Juice is operated by Tobistro Foods, Inc. Its branches are located in Eastwood Techno Plaza 2, Gateway Tower Mall, SM City North EDSA, SM City Fairview, SM City Manila, SMX Manila, Fisher Mall, Lucky China Town Mall, and Regis Center Katipunan.
For more information and updates, visit the CoCo Philippines page on Facebook www.facebook.com/CoCoTeaPhilippines and follow them on Instagram at @cocoteaph.
Viewed 96070 times by 1978 viewers