In a posh community like in McKinley Hill in Taguig, you’ll mostly find astonishing building lots and establishments coupled with fancy rides (read: luxury and sports cars), presumably owned by those living in high-rise condominiums within the elegant-feel area adjacent to the more commercial Bonifacio High Street.
But wait. Though fancy food restaurants dominate McKinley Hills, there is one up-scale strip that unite foodies from all walks of life. Introducing the Awesome Secret Foodies Tuscany McKinley Hill Food Tour!
1. Planet Grapes. If you’re a wine lover and pairing is your forte, then why don’t you try and experiment a not-so-ordinary wine pairing that goes either with your favorite full-bodied red or white wine.
Wine always bring people together and for families or friends who love sharing bonding moments over an excellent bottle of Pinot Noir, Planet Grapes is the place worth checking out.
2. Trattoria Pogio Antico. Are you looking out for the classic and rustic Italian restaurant? Then this must be your lucky day. Trattoria Pogio Antico is owned by a person whose love for Italian cuisine came about from a memorable family vacation to the farms and meadows of Italy.
Roland Lorilla is the proud owner of Trattoria, a one-of-a-kind restaurant that marries passion for cooking and the love for travel. Best-sellers are Prosciutto con Melone; Crespella del Poggio Antico; Pomodoro e Mozzarella Crostini and assorted pizzetas; and Oyster Sur Pate di Fegato.
3. Sauceria. This is just one of the ‘new kids on the block‘ in Tuscany and all that they served are from the healthiest and choice ingredients. The best flavors come only from the most natural of sources, and Sauceria’s samplings are made from nothing less.
4. B&T Mexican Kitchen. Managed and owned by one of our friends in the industry, B&T Mexican Kitchen lives up to its name, thus, this Tex-Mex restaurant is making diners enjoy their hot burritos or their do-it-yourself taco fiesta up to the last bite. Call out your friends and enjoy tequila party on a Saturday!
5. Marciano’s. And as if you’re not yet over with the Italian vibe, go check out Marciano’s that offers authentic, flavorful Italian cuisine to diners who wish to enjoy a delectable plate.
The kitchen is owned by Italian Giorgio Buciarelli who is really an expert to al dente pasta creation and freshly made pizza.
6. L.E.S. (Lower East Side) Bagels. Fresh off the mill and oven, L.E.S. Bagels’ selection of gourmet bagels and cream cheese concoctions are are mouthwatering combinations no one can resist. From the basic blueberry, sesame, chocolate and wheat bagels combined with tasty cheese blends which include selections from salmon to berries to herbed greens.
Check out their chocolate brownies and you’ll beg for more… for sure!
7. Main Street. Ever wonder how the people in Vancouver spend their bonding moments on their free time? Young restaurateur Adam Tan brings that French-Canadian hybrid atmosphere in Tuscany and introducing what the people in Canada share but with a Filipino twist.
Main Street in Tuscany offers magnificent sampling of comfort food made available to Pinoy diners looking for a new twist to old favorites.
8. Sophie’s Mom. Those who are craving for sweets, Sophie’s Mom is the place to be. What is a full-course meal without sampling desserts for everyone? Enjoy delectable cupcakes from Sophie’s Mom where you can enjoy and bragged that you have been to the #happyplace in Tuscany McKinley Hil.
And here’s how you can sample this degustation treat with much gusto. With more than 10 restaurants, the Tuscany McKinley offers the Awesome Secret Foodies Tour for only Php 1,000 (per person) and is available to purchase tickets at the Redemption Booth near the Tuscany Grand Villas Gate. Participants may choose their preferred date for the tour on a first come first served basis.
For ticket inquiries, please call +632 709-0888, 709-9888, +63 917 838-0111.
You may also check out www.MegaworldLifestyleMalls.com for upcoming features and updates of the tour.
Viewed 24995 times by 2723 viewers