You’ve probably seem them running on print and TV ads for a couple of weeks now. PLDT KaAsenso lets you EARN MORE with their newest business opportunity that will fit even the plain housewife’s budget or the simplest employee to small business entrepreneurs’ (SME) capital. They call it Cyberya – probably the offspring of cyber (a business which provides internet access) + barya (or coin, piece of hard material used primarily as a medium of exchange or legal tender) = MiniGosyo (Mini internet business). Curious?
Here are 8 Reasons Why You Should Own a Cyberya Today!
1. COMPLETE PACKAGE. Cyberya Package 1300 hooks you with up to 2 mbps wired broadband with minimum speed of up to 150 kbps at 80% reliability where available plus PC set with extended warranty payable through PLDT bill.
2. HIGH PROFIT, LOW MAINTENANCE. Based on Php 1 per 4 minute rates, a Cyberya minigosyo can earn Php 15 per hour multiplied by 16 hours/day of operations in 30 days will give you Php 7,200 monthly sales. Let’s assume the total expenses would be Php 1,100 (on electricity) and Php 1,300 (broadband bill), your minigosyo may generate Php 4,800 on a monthly basis. Not bad for a small sacale business set-up at home (or it could be a kiosk in the neighborhood).
3. FAST RETURN ON INVESTMENT. Cyberya Minigosyo start-up investment is Php 20,899 (Php 18,599 PC package + Php 2,300 Initial fee). ROI in 5 months is attainable.
4. MORE UNIT OPTIONS. From hardware to surfing unit and gaming unit, options are given per the investment package. Run-through of options are between Php 18,599 and Php 23,799 on PC package.
5. FLEXIBLE PAYMENT TERMS. You can pay either cash or through 6 and 12 months installment plan with extended 24-month warranty on parts and after-sales service. Payment terms include free one-time on-site installation service for PC unit and free delivery within 5 km-radius from any PC Express branch (additional Php 65/km in excess thereof). Side stickers & multi-coin slot will incur additional cost and on top of monthly service fee applies.
6. EASY APPLICATION PROCESS. Cyberya minigosyo is open for business is open to anyone with valid ID and with Proof of Business Registration (Barangay Permit is allowed).
7. KaAsenso SUBSCRIBERS ARE QUALIFIED TOO. For existing KaAsenso subscribers, all you have to do is present your ID and make sure you have good credit rating to get separate Wired Cyberya Package 1300 connection (on top of existing subscription).
TIPS FOR RUNNING A SUCCESSFUL CYBERYA MINIGOSYO
GET MORE UNITS. 3 units can give you more profit and faster ROI.
LOOK FOR A GOOD LOCATION. Choose an area with high-foot traffic.
BE AWARE OF COMPETITION. Find out the rates and promos offered by competitiors.
OPERATE WITH LONGER HOURS to cater to more customers.
Visit http://pldthome.com/earn/cyberya/about to know more about the Cyberya minigosyo package.
Oh wait, we almost forgot the last one…
8. BLOG ‘WHY I WANT A CYBERYA MINIGOSYO’ AND WIN PLDT KaAsenso CYBERYA MINIGOSYO PACKAGE. Join the Cyberya Blogger Contest and get a chance to win any of these:
–3 Finalist prize: PLDT Cyberya mini business package + take home all the earnings for 2 months.
– Grand Winner: One (1) Cyberya unit, with 12 months FREE Monthly Service Fee for PLDT KaAsenso Broadband Connection.
Here are the mechanics of the contest:
1. To join, interested and aspiring bloggers must first “Like” the PLDT KaAsenso Facebook page, and follow @PLDTCyberya on Twitter for updates.
2. Entrants must then write a blog entry about PLDT Cyberya. The title and theme of their blog entry must be: “Why I Want a Cyberya Minigosyo”
3. Entrants must tweet or post on their Facebook page a link to their blog entry, and tag PLDT Cyberya with the hashtag: #iWantACyberya. For example:
“Cyberya is the perfect way for me to earn extra income, right from home! Read my blog post about it at (link here) #iWantACyberya”
4. Entrants will be given until December 23, 2013 to submit their entries, create links to their blog, and create noise for their entries.
5. Blog entries will be shortlisted to 3 Finalists after the deadline of submission of entries on December 23.
6. For the final round, the finalists will have Cyberya unit for two months where they experience running a Cyberya minigosyo, take home all the earnings from it and share their experiences with their readers and fans. They must write a creative and informative blog entry on their experiences of operating the Cyberya mini internet café.
7. Finalists’ entries will be seeded on (Facebook/Twitter), but Finalists may also creatively create more noise for their entries, to increase the virality score.
8. Only one (1) winner will be picked from the 3 Finalists. The winner will be selected through a combination of virality and content quality.
Their prize will consist of one (1) Cyberya unit, with 12 months FREE Monthly Service Fee for PLDT KaAsenso Broadband Connection.
9. This contest is open only to Filipino bloggers. Employees of PLDT, its third-party suppliers, and their relatives up to the second degree of relativity and consanguinity are disqualified from joining this contest.
10. No purchase is necessary to enter this contest. Prizes are non-transferable and are not convertible to cash.
Viewed 31753 times by 4292 viewers