Almost 4 years ago, we were able to visit Aquaria during its infancy stage and we were impressed at that time – pleasant calm waves, like what we’ve mentioned on our first visit to this resort in Calatagan, Batangas.
Presently known as Aquaria Water Park, it hasn’t lost it touch like the first time we’ve seen this place. The welcoming committee still greet in-coming guests with their signature lemon grass tea. This kind of hospitality will flush out the stress from the 3-hour travel from Makati, where we came from when we visited Aquaria Water Park for the second time.
Aquaria Water Park is open daily (except Tuesdays during lean season) from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM. So if you want to get the most out of the experience – the pool and the beach, it’s best to drive or commute early to Aquaria Water Park.
Developed by Landco Pacific Corporation, Aquaria Water Park is managed by Fuego Hotels & Properties Management Corporation.
Aquaria Water Park offers P800 (weekends) and P600 (weekdays) entrance during peak season and P600 (weekends) and P400 (weekdays) on lean season. Kids get a 50% discount if their height is 4ft and below. The entrance fee covers all facilities while locker rooms can be rented out for P150 (whole day).
Food is not a problem. Meals, snacks, and refreshments are available at The Sands Restaurant – the dining pavilion inside Aquaria Water Park. The Sands Restaurant offers Filipino favorites such as daing na bangus or fried tilapia, liempo or lechon kawali, grilled squid, or shrimp. But if you’re bringing in your own food, there’s a P100 corkage fee per person.
What To Do?
- It’s a beach resort. You can dip and lounge in the swimming pools or pump your adrenaline rush with the giant three-storey slide. For outdoor fun, there are various beach and water activities the whole gang can enjoy such as volleyball, soccer, banana boat ride, kayaking, Jet Ski ride, Buzz Bump, and pedal boating.
- Island Hopping or a visit to the nearest Sand Bar.
- Request for a relaxing and smoothing massage.
Aquaria Water Park offers open-air cabanas such as Cove Pool Cabanas (8-10 pax) at P1,700; Resort Pool Cabanas (12-15 pax) at P2,000; and Beach Front Cabanas (6-8 pax) at P1,200. Rental fee is inclusive of tables and chairs.
How To Get There?
- From Magallanes take the South Luzon Expressway (SLEX) and exit either at Southwoods Exit or Sta. Rosa Exit. Head straight to Tagaytay Rotonda and drive along the Tagaytay-Nasugbu Highway. At Palico intersection, turn left to Balayan-Calatagan passing by Lago De Oro and the Calatagan Municipal Hall. Turn left to M. Apacible after passing by the Municipal Hall.
- If you’re commuting, go to the Bus Terminal near McDonald’s Taft in front of Metropolitan Mall, MRT Taft station and look for the BSC Bus that has the Tagaytay-Lian signboard. Bus Fare is P152. Ask the bus driver or conductor to drop you off in front of the 7-Eleven store in Lian. Take another bus going to Calatagan Public Market. Bus Fare is P30. Travel time from Lian to Calatagan Public Market is 30-45 minutes long. Once you’ve reached the market place, ride a tricycle going to Aquaria Water Park. Tricycle Fare is between P150-200. Travel time is about 15-20 minutes.
Summer fun and adventure can now be enjoyed the whole year-round, you don’t have to wait for the summer season to take the plunge to this beach resort. Unpredictable weather conditions may hinder some of your plans, so as long as you see the sun is shining, you can hit the road to Aquaria Water Park.
A trip to Aquaria Water Park means a day full of excitement for the families, barkada, or even for couples who want to spend wonderful moments in a beach resort. Aquaria Water Park is also open for corporate events.
For people who love watching sunsets, Aquaria Water Park is one of the many seaside places where you can marvel at the majestic setting of the sun. The seaside area offers a beautiful horizon for sunset viewing. Don’t take our words or photos for it. See it for yourself.
Wear your proper swimming attire like bathing suit for women, rash guards, board shorts or trunks for men. Should you forgot your bath towels, they have it also for sale.
For inquiries and reservations, call (02) 553-8888 or email [email protected] You may follow Aquaria Water Park on Facebook (facebook.com/aquariawaterpark); Instagram @aquariawaterpark; and Twitter @aquariaph. For more information, visit www.aquaria.com.ph.
Viewed 142375 times by 2408 viewers