It’s back to work tomorrow and everyone’s coming back from their out-of-town trips. Some are going back with their usual routines and prepare for another year-round of daily activities. Yet there is one activity that even those who are on vacation or simply at home wasn’t able to keep their hands-off for the longest time. We are talking about the social media.
We bet that even your snorkeling time, you did not forget to tweet and update or when you were on the bus or catching a plane ride, you can’t help yourself to take pictures of the ride on as your background scene. How about when you’re checking-in your hotel and you whispered to your companion if the place has free Wi-Fi? Can’t get enough? Guilty? Or are you having the symptoms and signs of a social media addicts?
Here are just some of the tell-tale signs of Generation Y-ers who just can’t live without social media. You might just be one of them.
1. Upon entering an establishment, first thing that comes in your mind and the first word you uttered, “Does this place have Wi-Fi?”
2. Upon confirming there’s Wi-Fi, you then ask for the ‘password‘.
3. Next you’ll ask, “Is there a power outlet near?”
4. When you eat, the first thing you do is to take photos of the food.
5. After taking photos, you post it on your Instagram, Twitter and Facebook accounts.
6. You carry at least 2 or 3 mobile gadgets. An Android phone, a tablet, and camera (either dSLR or point-and-shoot).
7. You check your emails almost every single moment of the day.
8. Aside from your gadgets, you make sure you have portable USB charger with you everywhere you go.
9. You smirk when your gadgets drop their battery life or 3G signal.
10. Tablet for a Generation Y-ers, is a mobile gadget use for online surfing where tablet for Generation X was used to be a medicine.
11. Apple used to be a fruit, but now you see it as a tech gadget brand.
12. Cupcake, Donut, Éclair, Froyo (or frozen yogurt), Gingerbread, Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich, and Jelly Bean are all sweet desserts until it became part of the Android OS.
13. When say you are going to sleep, that really means spending one or two hours more, online.
14. You go to sleep not because you want to but because you can’t just fight dozing-off after being many hours online.
15. You wake up early in the morning not because of the alarm, but because of the notifications you get from your social network accounts.
Viewed 36976 times by 5873 viewers