Anne Curtis-Smith and Derek Ramsay are popular showbiz personalities in the country and with all their busy activities and late night appearances, fans wondered how these two gorgeous people maintain their perfectly fit bodies. It’s no secret that they love working out and aside from that they also maintain a healthy lifestyle when it comes to their choices of food.
Anne and Derek endorse Century Tuna because they love and believe in the brand and for years they have been part of the hottest Superbods search in the country. Anne and Derek are back in headlining Century Tuna Superbods Nation 2016 who will, together with the finalists, take the stage in a sizzling finals runway show that is bound to deliver an exhilarating evening of fun, fitness, and fitspiration on April 10, 2016 at the Palace Pool Club in Taguig.
And as Century Tuna is celebrating its 10th year, here are 10 Tips from Anne Curtis-Smith and Derek Ramsay on how to stay fit and healthy.
Anne Curtis-Smith Secrets on Having A Sexy Physique
- She do a lot of cardio
- She enjoys fun run
- She do weights
- She gets enough sleep or catnaps
- She believes in having a fitspiration to keep being motivated
- She also suggests a workout buddy to keep you on the mood when working out
- She doesn’t believe in calorie counting
- Eating is important
- Strictly watches and keeps on tab the food she’s eating
- And yes, she has a cheat day, like anyone of us
Derek Ramsay Tips on Staying Fit
- He do a 10-minute workout every morning
- Do a combination of squat, push ups, and abs exercise
- Aside from enrolling on a gym, Derek believes in getting your heartbeat pumped up even while you’re at home starting when you wake up in the morning
- Burn calories with different exercises in the morning (take note of the 10-minute workout)
- Derek is not a fan of calorie counting
- Derek listens to his body if he needs to eat certain foods or not
- Derek’s diet changes depending on his activities
- Derek takes more protein and carbs when competing
- Derek cuts down on carbs when preparing for photo-shoots
- Diet, according to Derek, is also as important as with exercise
Anne has been part of Century Tuna for four years while Derek is now on his six years with the brand.
“As we mark a glorious decade of promoting health and fitness through our bi-annual Superbods search, which has since become a much anticipated event, we felt that it’s only proper that we raise the bar to even greater heights,” says Greg Banzon, general manager of Century Pacific Food, Inc. “Not only have we widened the scope and reach of our search, we will also be mounting a series of exciting events that form part of an over-all campaign for a change to a healthier lifestyle and reform in fitness across the country.”
To take part of theis much-awaited competition, simply download the Century Tuna Superbods Nation mobile app, an easy-to-use tool that’s designed to help users get fit and healthy while keeping abreast of the latest news on the Superbods competition. Once registered and approved, users get to see all the features of the app, get updated on summer vents and activities, join the engagements presented by Century Tuna and submit an entry to the 2016 Superbods competition. This unique app lets users vote, follow, and share the journey of the Superbods finalists for the whole duration of the Superbods competition. Plus, users also get the chance to win invites to the finals and party night, and grab exciting prizes as well.
Schedule of go-sees for aspiring Superbods will be held on February 9, 15, 20, and 28 at Davao City, Cebu City, Pampanga, and Manila, respectively.
Viewed 167181 times by 5395 viewers