Chinatown Lai Lai Hotel is already an iconic Chinese hotel in Binondo, Manila. It recently renovated and relaunched to cater with the modern needs of every guest coming in the hotel.
Chinatown Lai Lai Hotel opened its doors in September 1, 2014 under the new management of Jackson Chua.
Here are 8 reasons why you should book a stay at Chinatown Lai Lai Hotel
1. “Lai Lai” means “come”. Thus, the hotel is inviting people to go visit significant part of the country’s history. Chinatown Lai Lai Hotel is surrounded by a heritage of two races, Filipino and Chinese that has perfectly blended throughout the passage of times.
2. Chinatown Lai Lai Hotel’s building is one of the historical landmarks in Binondo. It was built in 1988 and is still in its original structure.
3. Chinatown Lai Lai Hotel is strategically located in the heart of Chinatown, Philippines’ oldest business district.
4. The new interiors were designed by Feng Shui that illuminates harmony and happiness in every room; making guests feel relaxed all throughout their stat in the hotel.
5. Chinatown Lai Lai Hotel offers Chinese-style rooms and choose from Standard, Superior, and Deluxerooms; Junior Suites and Executive Suites.
6. Guests can pamper themselves at the Spa which offers Aromatheraphy Massage, combination of Swedish and Shiatsu. The hotel also have 5 KTV rooms for 10-30 persons. Guests can also book Rich Apple Garden for group events, located at the roof deck overlooking Manila.
7. The hotel’s dining room experience includes an authentic Chinese restaurant that offers affordable buffet menu from breakfast til dinner.
8. Guests and tourists can explore the whole Chinatown that houses various business establishments, such as The Dragon Phoenix, a one stop shop for feng shui lucky charms and crystals.
Soft opening rates start at PHP 2,280 per room for an overnight stay. VAT and breakfast buffet meal included.
For hotel room inquiries and reservations, visit www.chinatownlailaihotel.com or call (+632) 252-2888 and look for Jeffrey Tee or Apple Castro.
Viewed 96361 times by 5518 viewers