Starting last October 25, Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf has opened its doors and welcomes the coming holiday season, as they do it every year, by releasing its coveted Giving Journal around a holiday campaign benefiting the Real LIFE Foundation, and every year, the company makes it a goal to create something better than the last, constantly evolving the journal to share the company’s passion for Giving, Sharing, and Community.
How to avail CBTL’s Giving Journal?
1. A minimum single-receipt purchase of a regular or large sized Original Ice Blended Espresso/Coffee-based or Tea-based beverage, Frozen Swirl, or CBTL capsules qualifies a customer to get a stamp card.
2. Each card consists of 12 circles with corresponding purchased drink/item assignments.
3. Stamp card must always be presented upon purchase so that circle may be stamped whenever its corresponding product assignment has been purchased.
4. Once all 12 circles are stamped and completed in one stamp card, customer will be able to claim the Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf 2015 Giving Journal at any CBTL branch. Combining of stamp cards are not allowed.
5. The completed stamp card should be presented and surrendered to the branch where the Giving Journal was claimed.
6. Not valid in conjunction with other promos.
7. Promo period is from October 25, 2014 to January 11, 2015.
8. Giving Journal may be claimed beginning October 25 until 60 days after the promo has ended.
What we don’t know is CBTL has been partnering with various social organizations and championing volunteerism through their Customers and Team Members. CBTL has raised more than P10M for a number of advocacies since 2008 and has been able to create much needed awareness for truly worthy endeavors like Habitat for Humanity and Real LIFE Foundation.
Through LIFE scholarships, poor but deserving scholars are given the material and financial assistance they need to finish their high school and college degrees.
Quite simply, CBTL wants to inspire its community to follow their passions, nourish and grow their talents, never stop learning, and foster more meaningful relationships. “The concept is very simple, it’s about reminding people that they can make a huge difference in their own and other people’s lives by growing to become the best version of themselves,” says Walden Chu, CEO, Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, Philippines.
Viewed 40764 times by 6493 viewers