If you haven’t, well, from June 20-22, 2014, will be the best time for you to familiarize not just the Lord of the Rings Edoras location and the Maori culture, but as well as all the fascinating promo package offerings from Singapore Airlines, Destinations Unlimited, and 11 participating travel agencies of Experience New Zealand Fair which is being held at Glorietta Activity Center, Palm Drive. The trade fair features sales and exhibits of the country’s food and wine products, as well as tour packages covering Auckland, Christchurch, Queenstown, North Island, South Island, and sites such as the Hobbiton movie set and the Lord of the Rings Edoras location.
New Zealand is a country composed of to islands and it’s Middle earth to some, home of the fascinating Maori culture to many.
“This presents a great opportunity for Filipinos to explore the vast attractions new Zealand has in store. Whether it’s the stunning scenery, adventure tourism, the great wine and food, or even the Lord of the Rings locations, there is something to everyone,” said New Zealand Ambassador Reuben Levermore.
That’s great! But do you know also that Filipinos nationals are required a visa to enter New Zealand? In general, you will need a visa if you wish to:
Please note that neither the New Zealand Embassy nor Immigration New Zealand, Manila Branch, accept walk in inquiries regarding visa matters.
For more information please visit the Manila branch of the Immigration New Zealand website.
If you are asking how much to spend on a tour package to New Zealand, Singapore Airlines offers from four-day, three night to seven-day, six night packages, including round-trip airfares. package starts at only $1,071 upwards.
What to expect at Experience New Zealand Fair:
- Manuka honey. This special type of honey is cultivated from bees favoring the manuka bush, thus bringing out the highest antibacterial property in honey.
- New Zealand wines in the Philippines distributed by Don Revy Pty, Future Trade/Forth & Tray, and Zen Asia.
- Fonterra Brands. Showcasing its butter, cheese, milk, and other dairy products.
- Cambert Pilipinas. It’s the Easiyo DIY Yogurt complete with the main ingredients and tools to make your own yogurt.
- My Own Meatshop and WestPac Meat Processing. For meat lovers.
- Federated Distributor of Palm Corned Beef.
- New Zealand Natural Ice Cream. We sampled and we are sold of the flavorful and creaminess like their hokey pokey and golden manuka honey, aside from 13 other flavors.
- Fruits. Fruits like kiwi, persimmons, apples, and cherries flown in for the fair by Elite Fruit marketing.
- Chocolates. Sonrace Inc., presents the Whitaker’s chocolate.
Visitors to the experience New Zealand Fair can inquire from SIA Holidays (753-5151), Rakso Travel (812-9667), Travel Specialist Ventures (928-7487), Trends Travelmart (478-5401), and from other featured travel agencies during the trade fair.
Viewed 31967 times by 4582 viewers