International Burger Day is celebrated every May 28 and Forbes Town Center celebrated their love of burgers and splurged of their favorite food at its Burger and Beer Feast.
Forbes Town Center boasted ten of the best burgers in town, together with its awesome beer pairs–makes a really good combination.
Here’s the quick list of the ten best burger and beer pairings offered in the coolest dining places in FTC
1. Bacon Cheese Burger and Mr. Wolf Brown Ale (Big Bad Wolf) PhP 700 – a certified best-seller, this burger reinforces the belief that good things come in small packages. This burger packs a powerful punch with its juicy patty, which is topped with smoked bacon, mild cheddar and pickled onion. And when paired with Big Bad Wolf’s signature brew, the Mr. Wolf Brown Ale, the goodness that comes with it definitely becomes a lot bigger.
2. Umami Teriyaki Burger and Asahi Beer (UCC Park Café) PhP 538 – Those who love Japanese food will find this burger a perfect fit for their cravings. It has a thick patty topped with cucumber, tomato, lettuce and a drizzle of mayo, and poured with a flavorful teriyaki sauce. Best way to enjoy this burger? Grab an ice cold Asahi Beer.
3. House Burger and San Miguel Pale Pilsen (The Bowery) PhP 580 – For a slice of New York City, try The Bowery’s House Burger, made from 100% Angus beef with salt and pepper, tomatoes, lettuce, red onions on a brioche bun and served with fries on the side. While it has an American origin, it actually tastes best when paired with our very own San Miguel Pale Pilsen.
4. Busgsy’s Traditional American Burger and Brew Kettle (Bugsy’s Sports Bar) – A burger inspired from US of A, this burger has all the makings of a traditional American Burger – an insanely thick 100 % beef patty, with cheese, lettuce, tomatoes in between and potato wedges on the side (it surely is a man’s burger). Pair it with Brew Kettle and you’ll surely thank the heavens.
5. Call the Nurse and Blue Moon Beer (Burgers and Brewskies) – This burger is so good, you might end up eating more than you can handle. What makes this burger stand out? It has loads of Honey Sriracha Bacon together with Spiced mustard Aioli, a generous portion of cheese sauce and topped with seared mac&cheese (yes, it has pasta on it). One of the most popular burgers of this burger joint, regulars say it tastes a lot better when you have a Blue Moon beer on hand.
6. Triple Burger and Paulaner Dunkel (The Distillery) PhP 630 – A triple layer of quarter pound US Angus beef patty with tomato, lettuce, mayo, parmesan cheese, cheddar cheese and onion rings on side. Combine it with full flavor and overwhelming goodness of Paulaner Dunkel and one will be in burger heaven.
7. Angus Burger and Sapporo Beer (L’Entrecote) PhP 595 – This burger will get you hooked instantly. Its humongous patty is caramelized to perfection and topped with fresh green lettuce and tomato and fries. Bring out the delectable flavor of this burger with the mild-tasting Sapporo Beer.
8. Old Fashioned Burger with Bacon Jam and Stella Artois Draft Beer (Reserve Tavern) PhP 730 – This burger boasts of a one-third pound patty with lettuce , tomatoes and onions. It’s an old-fashioned burger with a delectable twist – a delightful serving of homemade bacon jam. It’s so good you’ll be asking for more, especially when one combines it with the rich taste of Stella Artois Draft Beer.
9. Hornets Burger and Big Ass Rose Beer (Rue Bourbon) PhP 510 – Get your chicken fix in this burger with its generous portion of breaded chicken thigh, topped with lettuce, honey mustard, cheese and large slices of breaded onion rings. A burger this good definitely needs a great-tasting beer, and you will never go wrong with Rue Bourbon’s Rose Beer. Make sure you order it in its famed Big Ass mug.
10. Organic Farmers Burger and Hoegaarden (The Farm) PhP 590 – A burger with a healthy kick as it is made from organic ingredients – from its patty to ingredients like American cheese, pickles, tomato, onion, lettuce, bacon, egg and sauce. Grab a colf Hoegaarden and every bite becomes yummier and yummier.
Through Burger and Beer Feast Instagram Promo, 5 burger-lovers will get a chance to treat three of their friends to a free taste of their chose burger and beer pairing. You just need to post your favorite burger pairing on Instagram with the hashtag #BurgerandBeeratFTC from May 28 to June 7.
You can visit www.megaworldlifestylemalls.com for more information.
Viewed 29770 times by 3530 viewers