Want to stay in shape with a Fitbit Alta wristband or surprise your family with a brand new Nissan Juke this holiday season? You can! You may even get both for free when you fund your GCash mobile wallet through any of over 10,000 accredited GCash Partner Outlets nationwide which include Globe Stores, SM Business Centers, Puregold supermarkets, and Tambunting and Cebuana Lhuillier pawnshops. Each cash-in transaction from November 4-10 entitles you to one (1) raffle entry.
You may use GCash for safe, secure, and hassle-free mobile money transactions — buy prepaid load, pay bills, send money, make donations, do online shopping, and even purchase goods. To know more about GCash products and services, visit www.globe.com.ph/gcash.
- Every week leading to Christmas, we will be giving out gifts to our GCash customers as they accomplish certain GCash tasks. To qualify for the November 4 – November 10 promo, a GCash customer must successfully cash-in at their favorite GCash Partner Outlet to earn one (1) raffle entry. This week’s raffle draw is on November 11.
- This promo is open to all users of GCash who are currently residing in the Philippines.
- Only entries accumulated within a given period shall qualify for a specific draw.
- Winners of the weekly draw can also win in the grand raffle draw and also can join the next weekly raffle draws. Winner should be a transacting subscriber and not a transacting partner.
- Prizes are not transferable and non-convertible to cash.
- All GCash employees including their relatives up to the second degree of affinity or consanguinity are disqualified in joining the promo.
- Winners will be notified through registered mail, FB post, and a call from a GCash representative.
- Prizes will be delivered to the winners as reflected in their registered address.
- Final taxes on the cash credit prizes as well as the registration and other related expenses on the vehicle will be shouldered by GCash.
- Winners can claim the prize until 60 days from the receipt of notification, unclaimed prizes should be forfeited.
DTI-FTEB-SPD Permit No. 15271 Series of 2016
Viewed 110104 times by 2796 viewers