In case you already have your Honor 6 and you are about to get yourself ready and familiarize with this 5-inch Android smartphone from Huawei brand, you can Download Honor 6 User Manual Quick Guide so you can manage your phone in the easiest and simplest ways possible.
Honor 6 is unbelievably a great smartphone that was launched in December 2014 and is gaining smartphone user’s favorite device.
We love to play and tinker with our device and what will happen if you’ve get stuck with a problem and you don’t have a manual guide to start from.
Take for example when we set the screen lock of our phone to PIN lock and we got lost on how to reset the lock going back to Huawei unlock. We finally solved the problem but not for a couple of minutes though. If you’ve read or have the Honor 6 User Manual Quick Guide, it will take much easier.
By the way, to set the lock on your Honor 6 device, you just have to Settings > Security > Screen lock and pick the 6 lock / unlock selections: Not locked, Huawei unlock, Face unlock, Pattern, PIN, and Password.
HUAWEI HONOR 6 SPECS
• 5-inch IPS LCD full HD display @ 1920 x 1080 resolution, 441ppi
• Kirin 920 octa-core processor (four ARM Cortex A15 and four A7 cores)
• Mali-T624 GPU
• 3GB RAM
• 16GB internal storage
• up to 64GB via microSD card
• HSPA+, LTE Cat. 6 300Mbps
• WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, dual-Band
• 13MP rear camera with Sony IMX214 sensor and f/2.0 aperture
• Dual-LED flash
• 5MP front camera
• GPS with aGPS support
• Android 4.4.2 KitKat with Emotion UI 2.3
• Li-Ion 3100mAh battery
• 139.8 x 68.8 x 6.5mm
• 135 grams
Viewed 28597 times by 4760 viewers