Stunning Advanced OIS+ camera, finest visibility, and a Quad HD Display are just few of the best features of the new LG G3 smartphone released this quarter, 1st of July, by LG Philippines. So it was launched globally two days prior to the Philippine release, LG G3 has managed to surpass everyone’s expectations for something even more spectacular than last year’s superstar. Last year, Mobile World Congress’ Most Innovative Manufacturer of the Year LG Electronics blew away the entire global smartphone scene with its flagship LG G2. It was hailed “Best Smartphone in the World”, “New King of Android”, and “Smartphone of the Year” by numerous local and international tech pundits. (RELATED: Young actress Maxene Magalona loves her LG G Pro 2)
The launch that was held at Enderun Tent in Taguig City was just as stunning as the featured phone and star of the night, LG G3. It was a star-studded affair graced by a number of prominent personalities, along with LG Mobile brand ambassadors Maxene Magalona, Andre Paras, Kiefer Ravena, and Thomas Torres. Hosted by Asia’s Next Top Model mentor and runway coach Joey Mead King, the program added prestige to the LG G3 as industry experts shared their insights on the superiority of the smartphone.
Other celebrities who joined the LG G3 launch that were spotted were come-backing actress Antoinette Taus, Anton del Rosario of the Azkals, Phoemela Baranda, and Cheska and Doug Kramer of Team Kramer.
So what’s the latest with LG G3? To give you some of the highlight features, let us reveal some of the ways to enjoy LG G3.
1. The finest visibility, Quad HD Display – As compared to Full HD smartphone, LG G3 stunning Quad HD delivers vibrant colors and ultra-sharp images in 2560 x 1440 pixels flaunting on a 5.5 inch screen with 76.4% screen ratio of exquisite picture quality right in your palm.
2. Advance IOS+ Camera – Features three fantastic tools such as Laser Auto Focus, Touch & Screen, and Evolved Front Camera.
3. Light-Weight Metallic Design – Not just for play but LG G3 is perfect for professionals or business-minded people who loves to flaunt their accessories that embodies their personalities. The light-weight and floating art design also add comfort in portability.
4. Smart Notice, Before You Ask – Provides suggestions and recommendations based on user behavior, phone usage patterns, and location to offer user information when it’s needed the most.
5. Knock Code, the Most Secure, Simple and Fun Way to Unlock your Phone – Offers a number of enhanced security features such as the trademark Knock Code which enables users to wake and unlock their device just by “knocking” a customized code; the Content Lock which keeps personal files safe and hidden from view when sharing the G3 with others; and the Kill Switch which gives the owners the ability to disable their phones remotely in case of theft.
6. Smart Keyboard – Makes typing messages all the more intuitive with smart offerings of Keyboard Customization for the user’s convenience, Word Preview for seamless word completion, and Word Edit for quick and easy correction.
During the event, we’ve also witnessed how LG G3 also managed to impress award-winning conceptual photographer Niccolo Cosme with its camera offerings, and celebrity film and commercial director Joaquin Valdes for its unparalleled display and video capabilities.
The LG G3 is also introducing to the market premium accessories such as the LG Quick Circle Case, LG Tone Infinim powered by the premium Harman/Kardon, the LG G Watch, and a compact and foldable wireless charger. LG G3 is power-charged with 2.5GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm SnapdragonTM 801 processor and an advanced 13-megapixel camera.
The LG G3 is available in all LG dealers nationwide and offered in four vibrant colors—Metallic Black, Silk White, Shine Gold, and Burgundy Red. Its 16GB variant is priced at Php 29,990, while the 32GB variant retails for Php 33,990, all on a cash transaction basis only.
For more information about the phenomenal “simple yet smart” LG G3, visit www.lg.com/ph, www.lgblog.com.ph, or www.LGnewsroom.com; like LG Mobile’s official Facebook page LG Mobile Philippines; or follow @LGPhilippines on Twitter and Instagram.
Viewed 21795 times by 5485 viewers