LG Electronics piped in the newest smartphone and device in Manila last November 25 showcasing impressive audio and video taking capabilities and features such as Second Screen, Dual Front Cameras, Multi-View Window, and Manual Video Mode under the V Series phones.
It is just fitting that before 2015 ends, another big on style and features was unveiled to surprise the world as LG launched the V Series starting with the LG V10. This latest smartphone unit sports features mentioned above plus a nice and smooth designed 5.7-inch QHD IPS Quantum Display and silicone back grid pattern cover panel for easy grip.
Before we get into the meaty part, what’s more surprising from the LG V10 is the memory storage capacity, 4GB RAM / 64GB ROM that is expandable up to 2TB! Man, that’s a big storage for your data. But of course, with the impressive video taking features of the LG V10, we think it’s just best to put into a big memory considering a lot of video recordings will be done in FHD and Hi-Bit Rate.
Shooting still and moving images wont be a problem with the LG V10 16MP with F1.8 Aperture Rear camera or with the 5MP Dual Front camera, allowing budding videographers to shoot as much as 4K– quality videos. Add to the great specs of the V10 is the 3000mAh removable battery pack.
Here are the additional functions of LG V10
- Steady Record uses an electronic image stabilization (EIS) optimized for recording video to neutralize shake, helping to capture sharper video footage even when you’re on the move
- Snap Video Mode that can create one video by combining many shortened videos
- 15-Sec. Auto Editor that easily turns a short video highlight clip by automatically eliminating blurred frames and static scenes
- Quick Video Editor easily trims or change the frame rate and add after-effects, such as colors and background music
- Quick Share shows option of popular social networks to make video sharing even easier and faster
- Audio Monitoring adjusts the sensitivity of the three microphones more accurately during video recording and directly monitor and control audio inputs
- Wind Noise Filter eliminates external wind noise for high-quality sound when shooting outdoor videos
LG V10 Key Specs
- CPU Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 Processor
- Display 5.7″ QHD Quantum Display (1440 x 2560.5513 ppi) and Second Screen (160 x 1040.513ppi)
- Size 159.6mm x 79.3mm x 8.6mm (192g)
- Camera Front: Dual 5MP F2.2 / Rear: 16MP F1.8
- Software Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Connectivity Wi-Fi/Bluetooth 4.1/NFC/USB 2.0
- Memory 4GB RAM / 64GB ROM (microSD up to 2TB)
- Battery 3000mAh removable
- Color Space Black
LG makes sure that the V10 is durable both inside and out, that’s why the V10 sports a resilient Dura Guard frame that firmly secures the display from accidental drops. The frame is composed of SAE grade 316L stainless steel, the same tough, hypoallergenic material used to make surgical tools and high-end watches. Because the edges and corners are the most vulnerable areas of the phone, the extra protection provide by the Dura frame ensures maximum durability.
“The LG V10 is yet another feat for our growing smartphone line as it is designed primarily for heavy users of both multi-media features and of course, the ever-growing social media universe – all packaged in a smartphone,” said Jay Won, Vice President for LG Philippines. “We are always out to push the boundaries of innovation and we believe that with the LG V10 we achieved more than we had hoped.”
LG V10 has been rolled out in Korea, US, and key countries in Asia, Latin America, and in the Middle East.
Price and availability
LG V10 has a retail price of PhP 37,990 and will be bundled with a FREE 200GB memory card valued at PhP 11,000 starting from November 27 to November 29, 2015 in participating LG concept stores in the Philippines.
To learn more about LG V10, visit www.lg.com/ph; Like LG Philippines’ Facebook Page; or Follow @LGPhilippines on Twitter and Instagram.
Viewed 91445 times by 5408 viewers