Marian Rivera made a surprise appearance at Maxi-Peel’s Bagong Ganda, Bagong Pag-Asa Tunay Serye campaign launch held recently in Sequioa Hotel, Quezon City.
The surprise was to meet her fan, Jeffery Serrano, and give her support in her journey of becoming a better person through Maxi-Peel’s web-based reality show campaign. The Tunay Serye chronicles the day-to-day life of a real Filipina girl who has started her journey towards bagong ganda, bagong pagasa.
Jeff is the vlogger behind the Bagong Ganda, Bagong Pag-Asa Tunay Serye where she shows her daily Maxi-Peel routine to help wash away acne and dirt causing bacteria in her face. Through the step-by-step process, Jeff”s face gradually becomes fresh and free from acne with the aid of the exfoliating products from Maxi-Peel.
Being an eight-year brand endorser, Marian gave out some points and tips on how to take good care of Jeff’s skin and how to properly cleanse her faces.
Jeff is a long time fan of Marian and to prove it, she showed cutouts, collage, and photos that she collected since becoming a Marian Rivera fan.
She also mentioned joining a lookalike contest on TV where she showed her knack of talent as lookalike to Marian.
Jeff, a 20 year old college student, was a product of rigorous search and three go-sees initiated by Maxi-Peel as one of the leaders in the skin care industry. Maxi-Peel has taken bold moves in moving the category forward in the past years. It has shifted towards beauty advertising that features real women, who have successfully tried the Maxi-Peel regimen and are proud to share their journeys and their stories to inspire other women who are undergoing the same skin problems.
From Jeff’s vlog, here are the steps women should follow as part of the Day and Night Maxi-Peel regimen
- At night, wash your face with Maxi-Peel Facial Wash. Gently pat face dry.
- Carefully pour 1-2 drops of Maxi-Peel Exfoliant Solution on a cotton ball. 1-2 drops is enough to effectively reveal new and healthy skin.
- Swipe the cotton ball upwards in a singular motion. Start from your neck up.
- Finish your nightly Maxi-Peel habit with Maxi-Peel moisturizing cream.
- In the morning, wash your face after or during bath time. Then apply Maxi-Peel sunblock.
- Remember to apply sunblock 4-5x a day to protect your new skin from harmful UVA and UVB rays of the sun.
*After doing the night regimen for two months, your skin needs rest. Replace Maxi-Peel Exfoliant Solution with Maxi-Peel Facial Cleanser. You can start exfoliating again after a month.
Follow Jeff’s Bagong Ganda, Bagong Pag-Asa Tunay Serye on F acebook https://www.facebook.com/MaxiPeelSkinCare/
Viewed 170075 times by 7648 viewers