Now who’s going to not to agree with us on our wishlist gift for the coming Christmas day? We barely got 6 days and whoa! It’s Christmas time once again!
So spread that joy and happiness with the new iPad Air and iPad mini with Retina Display and be the coolest Santa Claus by making our wishlist gift come true this Christmas! And yes, we have been a good blogger all year round! We never bash, rant or made enemies, so why not, please, give us our iPad Air and iPad mini with Retina Display, Santa!!!
Experience the power of light!
Here’s why the iPad Air and iPad mini with Retina Display a perfect gift to us for the coming Christmas:
1. Smart now offers iPad Air and iPad mini with Retina Display with Wi-Fi + Cellular. Smart, through its subsidiary Smart Broadband, Inc. (Smart Bro), is offering these new iPads with a range of attractive data plans that allow customers to its fast LTE network with speeds of UP TO 42 mbps.
2. iPad Features. iPad Air features a stunning 9.7-inch Retina Display in a new thinner and lighter design. iPad Air is 20 % thinner and 28 % lighter than the fourth generation iPad – making content even more immersive.
On the other hand, iPad mini with Retina Display brings all the pixels from the 9.7-inch iPad to its 7.9-inch screen, delivering razor sharp text and detail in the same amazingly thin and light design.
3. Power Features. The new iPads feature the powerful and power-efficient Apple-designed A7 chip with 64-bit desktop-class architecture, ultra-fast wireless with built-in Wi-Fi and expanded LTE cellular connectivity, and the newly-designed iOS 7 featuring hundreds of great new features.
4. Affordable. The iPad Air ad iPad mini with Retina Display are both and amazingly available on Smart Bro‘s iPad Plan 1499 (16GB) and iPad Plan 1699 (32GB), which both comes with 65 hours of LTE internet surfing every month and an Anti-Bill Shock Guarantee that ensures subscribers wouldn’t have to worry about excessive data charges on monthly bills.
5. Available Now. So if you – yes you, our Santa Claus, are planning to make our wishlist come true, than you can head on to any Smart business centers and avail of the iPad Plans for both iPad Air and iPad mini with Retina Display. Subscribers only need to pay a one-time fee of Php 1,000 for the iPad mini with Retina Display or Php 5,000 for the iPad Air upon application to get their hands on these newest tablets of the season. *The device amortization is already integrated into their monthly service fees, which means a credit card is no longer required to break the device cost into monthly installments.
We’ve been good, Santa and here’s our email, [email protected] for our correspondence.
Smart continues to expand its LTE and HSPA+ network across the country, bringing the world’s fastest mobile broadband technology to more Filipinos with more than 10,000 sites nationwide, including all cities located in Metro Manila.
For complete pricing details, please visit smart.com.ph/ipad. To subscribe to any of Smart Bro’s new iPad plans, visit smart.com.ph/bro or proceed to the Smart store near you.
For more information on iPad, please visit www.apple.com/ipad.
Photos from The iPad Air & iPad mini with Retina Display launch:
Viewed 33347 times by 3811 viewers