If you’re coming to and from the airport, it is best you download and install PayMaya app on your mobile device and get your PayMaya card right away because having this will be very helpful and convenient for you especially when taking the metro train and bus to NAIA terminal airport.
1. Go to Google Play or Apple Store and search for PayMaya.
2. Download and install the free app.
4. Log-in your account.
5. Purchase your PayMaya physical card and link it with your virtual card.
6. Upgrade your PayMaya physical card through the app to key in your 6-digit PIN.
And that’s it. Now that you have your own PayMaya card, you can now load up with beep so you can use it at these rides:
1. LRT Line 1
2. LRT Line 2
4. HM Airport Bus
5. BGC-Ayala Bus
Where To Load Up Beep with PayMaya Card
1. SM Supermalls Information Center
2. MRT Stations
3. LRT Lines 1 & 2 Stations
4. HM Airport Bus Station in Pasay, Taft
5. BGC-Ayala Bus Station in Ayala, Makati
6. 7-Eleven Stores
*We are adding the P2P (Point-To-Point) bus rides where you can use beep with PayMaya card if you’re traveling from TriNoma, Robinsons Galleria, SM Megamall, and Ayala Glorietta. P2P bus stations are available at the mentioned locations.
Viewed 199251 times by 9399 viewers