Plantronics, a global leader in audio communications for businesses and consumers, recently launched the Voyager 5200 Bluetooth Headsets, RIG 500 Gaming Headsets, and BackBeat GO 3 Wireless Earbuds at Conrad Hotel last June 23 and we had a sneak look at the powerhouse products Plantronics is now offering in the market.
Plantronics have pioneered new trends in audio technology, creating innovative products that allow people to simply communicate. From unified communication to Bluetooth headsets to gaming solutions, Plantronics deliver uncompromising quality, an ideal experience, and extraordinary service.
The Voyager 5200 and 5200 UC Bluetooth devices feature WindSmart technology, an exclusive Plantronics innovation, which ensures extraordinary wind and noise reduction. Voyager 5200 is available today in the US, followed by Voyager 5200 UC in May. Both devices will be available worldwide by July 2016.
Additional Voyager 5200 and Voyager 5200 UC technologies and benefits include:
- Easy‐access, multi‐function button lets you mute a call with a single touch, and allows for quick access to Siri and other smartphone Virtual Personal Assistants when the headset is idle.
- Extended Class 1 Bluetooth range lets you control up to two connected smartphones or tablets from up to 98ft/ 30m away.
- Responsive smart sensor technology intuitively routes call audio to your phone or headset, pauses media or rejects an incoming call when removed, and automatically answers calls as you place the headset on your ear.
- Spill, splash, and sweat‐proof exclusive P2i nano‐coating means that your conversation can continue through a light rain, and an untimely spill won’t mean the end of your calls for the day.
- Voice commands and audio alerts let you use your voice to answer or ignore calls, and whispered alerts give you the name of incoming callers, update you on battery level, connection status, and more. Activate voice control for smartphone assistants such as Siri with a touch of a button, so you can tap into the power of your phone while working hands‐free.
- Take charge of your headset with the Plantronics Hub smartphone app for iOS and Android. Manage, customize and control the Voyager 5200 headset from your phone, adjust settings such as Caller ID and Mute Alert, activate Find MyHeadset to locate a misplaced headset, and manage sensor options, voice alert language and more. Business customers can also use Plantronics Manager Pro with Voyager 5200 UC to manage settings and perform remote trouble‐shooting when connected through the BT600 USB connector.
“Today’s mobile professionals face the unique challenge of staying connected while still communicating clearly and confidently from extremely challenging call environments, including crowds, traffic, coffee shops, and one of the most notorious of difficult call scenarios, a windy day,” said Jan Caldarella, senior category director of consumer solutions with Plantronics. “Offering an all‐new approach to eliminating wind and background noise, Voyager 5200 lets you confidently focus on what you’re saying rather than where you are, while delivering the comfort, intelligence, multi‐device connectivity, and ease of use that are the hallmarks of our Voyager line of professional communication headsets.”
Pricing and Availability
Voyager 5200 will be available at authorized Plantronics retailers, etailers, and carriers in the US immediately, and worldwide starting in July 2016. SRP for Voyager 5200 is PHP 5,599.00.
Meanwhile, as endorsed by ESL, the world’s largest e-sports company, the RIG 500 Series provides competitive gamers and aspiring professionals a flexible audio solution that adapts to their needs. The RIG 500 Series system includes components such as vented-air and sound-isolating ear cups, several colors of headbands, mobile stereo cables, a digital USB adapter with Dolby® 7.1 Surround Sound, and 24-bit audio support. RIG 500 Series headsets will be available worldwide beginning in August 2015.
“Plantronics worked closely with competitive gamers to develop the RIG 500 Series of PC gaming headsets, and like any precision equipment designed for competition, details matter,” said Jack Reynolds, Director, Gaming Products, Plantronics. “The RIG 500 Series is a unique family of e-sports audio gear that can give an edge to pros and hopefuls through its ultra-light comfort and reliability, which is essential for long hours of dedicated practice, and our signature Plantronics audio, which is tuned especially for immersive gaming and clear communication.”
And as for the BackBeat GO 3, it delivers vivid, high‐res sound from a small, portable form factor that is as attractive as it is comfortable to wear – setting a new standard for what people should expect from wireless earbuds. BackBeat GO 3 is available in the US in April and will be available worldwide in May 2016.
“For many people music is an essential part of life: a way to energize, focus, escape and be inspired. With BackBeat GO 3, we’re providing the performance your music deserves,” said Lori Langona, director of consumer marketing, Plantronics. “Cutting the cord no longer means compromising on audio quality. BackBeat GO 3 delivers a groundbreaking audio experience unmatched by anything else in its category, all wirelessly.”
The RIG 500 Series starts at P2,795 (SRP) to P6,995 (SRP) while BackBeat GO 3 is available at PHP 4,699.00, and PHP 6,099.00 with Charge Case. For more information, please visit www.plantronics.com.
Viewed 113035 times by 6304 viewers