After the fun day tour at Aquaria Water Park, we visited another beach resort in San Juan, Batangas, this time at Playa Laiya Beach Club. It’s another three-hour drive from Makati, just like if you’re going to Aquaria Water Park.
The road to Playa Laiya Beach Club is almost the same as you are traveling to Aquaria Water Park via the South Luzon Expressway (SLEX), but all the way to the end.
How To Get There?
- Take the Lucena exit point going to Star Toll Way. From Star Toll Way, take the San Jose, Ibaan Exit. Turn left and drive 2.5 kilometers.
- Turn left to Palindan Stret then turn right to Lipa-Ibaan Road. Drive past a Petron gasoline station until your each a junction.
- Turn left with the sign pointing to Rosario.
- From Rosario town proper, drive past Jollibee going to San Juan. From San Juan, drive past the Municipal Hall and take the next right turn to Laiya main road.
- Drive approximately 2.5 kilometers along the main road. Playa Laiya is the gateway to Laiya beachfront.
- Take the Lucena exit point going to Star Toll Way. From Star Toll Way, take Lipa Exit and head eastward towards Lipa.
- In Lipa, head towards Padre Garcia; drive past De La Salle Lipa until you reach a junction.
- Follow the road as it merges and turn right to Kapitan Luz Street ( a few meters from the monument).
- Turn left at Kalipulako. Turn right at P. Torres – road leads to Rosario and Padre Garcia.
- About 8.5 kilometers from Lipa, ther’s a junction leading to Padre Garcia. Turn left and drive past a market. Turn right to San Juan.
- From San Juan town proper, drive past Munisipal Hall and take the next right turn to Laiya main road.
- Drive approximately 2.5 kilometers along this road. Playa Laiya Beach Club is the gateway to Laiya beachfront.
- Take a bus from Buendia going to directly to San Juan town proper. Take a jeep going to Playa Liaya Beach Club
Unlike Aquaria Water Park that is open to the public, Playa Laiya Beach Club is exclusive for lot owners or those who are endorsed by the lot owners themselves. If you’re interested to book your family or group outing at Playa Laiya Beach Club, make your reservations through email at [email protected] or mobile at 0977.8529672 and look for Rem Ynigo, Accoutn Manager, Playa Laiya Beach Club. Do let them know that you’ve read about Playa Laiya Beach Club here in our blog.
Playa Laiya Beach Club is open daily (except Mondays) from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM. Swimming pool is open from 8:00 AM to 6:00 Pm. Beach is open from 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
Playa Laiya Beach Club offers P700 (weekends) and P500 (weekdays) entrance during peak season and P560 (weekends) and P400 (weekdays) on lean season. Kids 3-10 years old get a 50% discount and babies 0-2 years old are free of charge. The entrance fee covers all facilities while locker rooms can be rented out from P50-150 (whole day).
Developed by Landco Pacific Corporation, Playa Laiya Beach Club is managed by Fuego Hotels & Properties Management Corporation.
Food is not a problem. Meals, snacks, and refreshments are available at The Sands Restaurant – the dining pavilion inside Playa Laiya Beach Club. The Sands Restaurant offers tasty dishes and incredibly sumptuous meals. Bringing of food is allowed with a corkage fee of P100 per person.
Playa Laiya Beach Club offers open-air cabanas such as Big Cabana (15-20 pax) at P2,700; Small Cabana (6-10 pax); Pool Cabana and Beach Front Cabana (6-10 pax) at P750; and Pool Pavilion (20-30 pax) at P1,500; Marketing Pavilion (up to 100 pax).
Main attraction of the resort is the 5 feet Infinity Pool.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Facilities are on a first come, first served basis.
- Guests are encouraged to bring their own towel nd toiletries. However, towel rentals are available at the resort with applicable charges.
- Proper swimming attire is required such as bathing suits, rash guards, board shorts and trunks.
- Parking lots are available for guests’ use.
- The resort is under 24-hour security.
What To Do?
While in Playa Laiya Beach Club, guests will experience a tropical getaway that combines leisure and luxury. Aside from various water sports available at this beach resort, guests may take a whole day getaway island hopping tour for a private and intimate adventure.
For more details, you may call (02) 553.888 or visit Playa Laiya Beach Club’s website at www.playalaiyabeachclub.com.
Viewed 85625 times by 2341 viewers