Buried half its 12-m height after Mt. Pinatubo lashes lahar on June 1991, San Guillermo Parish in Bacolor, previously destroyed by an earthquake only to be rebuilt by Fr. Eugenio Alvarez in 1886, stands tall today as Bacolor, Pampanga‘s heritage church.
San Guillermo Parish Church is named after San Guillermo, the patron saint of Bacolor, Pampanga, the Philippines, where the church is erected.
More of San Guillermo Parish Church on our Pampanga Bloggers Tour series. See Kumagcow‘s related article here.
See our Betis Church entry here.
Viewed 18445 times by 2461 viewers