Sennheiser is way no doubt one of the prestigious brands when it comes to audio lines of product. Many prefer Sennheiser because of the clear, crisp, and hi-def it provides for all audio needs, big or small events, public or private use.
Audio specialist Sennheiser is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of headphones, microphones, and wireless transmission systems. It was founded in 1945 by electrical engineer Prof. Dr. Fritz Sennheiser. Last July, Sennheiser launched its inaugural Sound Forum in the Philippines for a physical experience of Sennheiser premier products through an experiential presentation of its high-end headphones. The product showcase includes the new HD 800 S and recently launched HD 630VB, as well as popular products including the HD 800 and HDVD 800. The Sennheiser Sound Forum is part of the brand’s renewed efforts and commitment to the Philippines, through a series of sustained events that offer educational audio insights founded upon Sennheiser’s decades of audio expertise.
HD 800 S – One Step Closer to the Perfect Sound
Indeed, it was a great experience to fully appreciate and feel by the ears the better sound quality , enhanced acoustics, and relaistic and natural sound that the HD 800 S gives. The Sennheiser HD 800 S is considered to be a must-have for music lovers due to its great sound quality, image, and impressive spatiality.
This flagship headphone employs the biggest transducer used in Sennheiser headphones. The new and improved HD 800 S offers an even better sound quality from sources with balanced outputs, and comes with uncovered ear cups for enhanced acoustics and produces relaistic and natural sound field with minimal resonance.
- Further optimised reference class in wired headphones
- Open, circumaural dynamic stereo headphones
- Enhanced sound reproduction achieved through absorber technology
- Additional cable with balanced XLR-4 connector to offer even better quality sound from sources with balanced outputs
- High-class matte black finishing
- Natural hearing experience – realistic and natural field with minimal resonance
- Sennheiser’s largest transducers ever used in headphones
HD 630VB – Your Own World of Audiophile Sound
The range of headphones showcased at the Sound Forum includes the HD 630VB, a closed, circumaural audiophile-grade headphone that delivers amazing music performance at home or on the go, and includes a host of features not normally found on audiophile headphones. This spectacular headphone is built with innovative rotary bass dial that is integrated in the ear cups, which allows listeners to decide how powerful the deep end of the sound shall be according to personal reference. It also features cutting edge transducers with a frequency response of 10 to 42,000 Hz.
- Clear, powerful sound reproduction
- Subtle nuances of your favorite music recordings are audible
- A foldable design made of sturdy, high-quality materials to take on the challenges of the on the go lifestyle
- Innovative rotary bass dial integrated in the ear cups lets you decide how powerful you want your bass to be
- In-line microphone compatible with Apple and Android mobile devices so you can adjust the volume, select a track or make and take calls on the go
- A 3.5mm to 6.3mm adaptor to connect the HD 630VB to your audiophile home stereo equipment
HD 800 – A Modern Classic
Apart of the newest range of high-end headphones, the Sennheiser Sound Forum took the opportunity to highlight some of the brand’s popular range of headphones like the award-winning HD 800 which features a completely novel type of transducer and an innovative ear cup design which is aimed at highly discerning audiophiles who are looking for the ultimate in sound reproduction.
The HD 800 delivers outstanding frequency response of 6 to 51,000 Hz, its ring design minimizes the distortion and gives a brilliant sound image, even with a transducer as large as 56mm.
HDVD 800 – Engineered Design for Top Performance
The ultimate objective of modern headphones development is to reproduce sound that is a s realistic and accurate as possible. During the Sound Forum, Sennheiser also displayed its prestigious red dot ‘best 2013’ award-winning headphone amplifiers, the HDVD 800, which have been built to fit the demands of Sennheiser’s top-of-the-line audio headphones.
The HDVD 800 amplifier has a fully symmetrical signal processing that eliminates hum and distortion, enabling unbeatable listenign enjoyment and helping users get the most out of their headphones.
- Open headphones have more natural, open sound with a wider sound stage while closed headphones offers noise isolation and more intimacy
- Open headphones are not suitable for listening on the go due to sound leakage while closed headphones are suitable for most listening conditions
- Open headphones have natural sound with much lesser resonance while closed headphones are designed to isolate the listener’s ears from outside noise
- A balanced headphone cable provides better efficiency and more pleasant listening experience provided by the likes of Sennheiser CH 800 S
“The Sennheiser Sound Forum reflects our renewed efforts, investment, and commitment towards the Philippines market. We have a genuine interest in the needs of our customers and this is reflected in all our audio products. Every headphone in our portfolio is an embodiment of how we continue to shape the future of audio,” stated Mr. Martin Low.
You may check out Sennheiser products at Egg Head audio store located at Level 5 east Wing, EDSA Shangr-La Plaza, Mandaluyong City.
For complete Sennheiser product lines, visit www.sennheiser.com.
Viewed 80708 times by 3507 viewers