Shell companies in the Philippines bagged 15 awards in the 16th Philippine Quill Awards, a celebration of communication excellence in marketing, advertising, and brand communication.
The awards are testament to Shell’s commitment to delivering the best sustainability, communication, and marketing programmes for its customers, business partners, employees, and other stakeholders all over the country.
With over a century of successful operations in the Philippines, Shell remains a strong partner of the Filipinos in nation-building and in powering communities in a more sustainable manner. Being at the forefront of energy efficiency and sustainable mobility, Shell advocates for smarter use of energy as the simplest and most cost-effective way to reduce emissions and mitigate climate change through driver education on fuel efficient driving alongside forging and strengthening smarter mobility partnerships.
Last 9 July 2018, the following programs were recognized by the International Association of Business Communicators for delivering excellent standards.
· Promoting Tourism through Environment Conservation: Turismo at Negosyo Dulot ng Ingat-Kalikasan (TANDIKAN) Program
· Partnering with the Government for Authentic Engagements – The Malampaya Natural Gas Project
· Digitizing Communications for the Shell Millennial Generation
· Fuelling Progress for the Filipino: Pilipinas Shell’s First Annual and Sustainability Report
· Own a Part of Pilipinas Shell: SHLPH IPO and Local Small Investors Initiatives
· A Lasting Affair with Shell Bike Fair
· Shell NMIF Changes Community Perception through Engagement and Joint Partnership Initiatives
· Road to recovery: Shell helps rebuild Typhoon Yolanda-afflicted communities
· Golden Voyage: The 50th Shell National Students Art Competition
· Marine Biodiversity Conservation: Corals are Animals Information, Education, Communication (IEC) Campaign
· Bringing HIV to the Workplace – Philippine Business Sector Response to HIV/AIDS program
· Shell’s Movement Against Malaria: Towards a Malaria-Free Philippines
Viewed 23126 times by 718 viewers