Storing phone contacts, photos, videos, music and large files wont be a burden anymore with Globe‘s digital innovation, the Globe Cloud. The second to the third innovation that Globe announced during Globe Digital Lifestyle Expo at the SM Megamall, Mega Fashion Hall, is one of the latest features for Globe subscribers.
Peter Bithos, Chief Operating Advisor, Globe Telecom, Inc., announced this breakthrough in mobile technology last night. The first of the three digital innovation from Globe is the partnership with Google that will allow every Filipinos with Android devices to purchase their app, games, or tools at Google Play without having to use a credit card. It must be known that only 5% of the 100 million Filipinos own a credit card. (RELATED: Globe is the first carrier in the Philippines to rollout Google Play purchases with no credit card required)
Globe will offer Monthly and Annual Subscriptions for its subscribers for as low as Php 15 per month that will allow everyone to store their files from 1GB to 100GB.
Below are the rates for the Globe Cloud subscriptions:
1GB – Php 15
3GB – Php 45
5GB – Php 59
10GB – Php 99
50GB – Php 299
100GB – Php 499
1GB – Php 149
3GB – Php 499
5GB – Php 599
10GB – Php 999
50GB -Php 2999
100GB – Php 4999
5 reasons to use Globe Cloud
1. Globe Cloud lets you store and access all your photos, videos, music, documents, contacts, and even messages all in one place. It lets you access your files using your phone, tablet, or computer.
2. Get more storage among the affordable size variants using your prepaid load or charged to your postpaid bill.
3. Access your files from Dropbox, Facebook, and Picasa in one account.
4. Transfer your contacts conveniently from your old smartphone to your new one.
5. Share your Globe Cloud files to anyone via your social network and email.
Download Globe Cloud app on Google Play and get 1GB free storage. Visit www.globecloud.com.ph for more details.
Viewed 36728 times by 5366 viewers