Yakiniku is the Japanese cooking way of grilling meat dishes and this is what YU-FU-IN, also regarded as the best and Authentic Japanese Restaurant in Pampanga, is famous for.
Known for their yakiniku, this joint has 3 floors servicing patrons who are mostly Japanese residing and working in and nearby the Clark Freeport Zone. The business started in 1995 as Yakiniku Tombo Japanese Restaurant and was the first Authentic Japanese Restaurant in Angeles City before moving in at First Street in Balibago.
Here are Top 10 things you should know about YU-FU-IN Yakiniku and Japanese Restaurant:
1. The restaurant has wide selection of Japanese manga which are collections of Masanobu Otsuru, the owner of Otsuro Group of Companies where YU-FU-IN is a member.
2. It is the first restaurant that offered Indoor Charcoal grilling in Angeles City.
3. The name of the restaurant, YU-FU-IN came from Mr. Otsuru‘s hometown in Oita, Japan.
4. The ground floor is an Izakaya or bar for sake lovers.
5. The restaurant offers free Wi-Fi service.
6. They serve Service Lunch from 11 AM – 2 PM (Monday-Friday) for only Php 185 served with rice, miso soup, fruit in season, salad and side dish.
7. The restaurant is accredited by the Department of Tourism and is a member of Hotels and Restaurants Association of Pampanga (HARP) and Metro Angeles Chamber of Commerce.
8. YU-FU-IN restaurant is being managed by half-Japanese half-Filipina entrepreneur and current president of HARP, Mitch Otsuru – daughter of Masanobu and Carole Otsuro.
9. The restaurant has the best tasting Ramen such as Shoyu, Shio, Nira Moyashi, Negi, Miso, Chasyu, Gomoku, Gekikara Kimuchi, Tonkotsu, Tokosei Tsukemen, Buta Takana, Champon Seafood, and our favorite Tombo Ramen.
10. The restaurant accepts cash and credit card payments. They serve lunch, dinner, coffee, and other drinks. The restaurant has VIP rooms exclusive for groups. It is open from 10 AM to 1 AM from Mondays to Sundays.
YU-FU-IN Yakiniku and Japanese Restaurant mission is to be the No. 1 Authentic Japanese Restaurant in the Philippines. YU∙FU∙IN Yakiniku and Japanese Restaurant is located at First Street, Balibago, Angeles City with Tel. No: (045) 6255537.
More of YU-FU-IN on our Pampanga Familiarization Tour series participated by travel and lifestyle bloggers from Manila courtesy of Adventour Asia Travel & Leisure Magazine in partnership with the local travel operators and the local tourism office in Pampanga.
See Pinoy Travel Blog‘s related article here.
Viewed 22385 times by 3644 viewers