On the 2nd day of March 2013, Unilab Fit To Win Youth Club kicks-off at the Makati Coliseum to help spread awareness and importance of healthy lifestyle.
The Unilab Fit To Win Youth Club presented the Fit To Win Street Olympics participated by 19 universities and supported by Maynilad, Bikram Yoga Alabang, and Enchanted Kingdom.
Unilab Fit To Win is the first youth club established by Unilab to serve Filipino college students from all segments of the Philippine population.
5 points to ponder
1. Encourage the Filipino youth/college students to choose and live a healthy lifestyle by providing them a sustainable health-oriented club.
2. Promote health and wellness among Filipino youth through fun, easy, and exciting activities.
3. Gather its members in monthly health-oriented activities designed to strengthen and nurture their overall well-being.
4. Provide a venue for members to interact with their peers, share proper health practices,and build a culture that puts importance on health.
5. Offer members free access to various health-related activities and services specifically designed for their needs.
The Unilab Fit To Win Youth Club is open to college students between 16-22 years old.
According to Barry Barrientos, Project Lead, Unilab Fit To Win, Corporate Affairs Manager, UNILAB, “It’s all about sowing brand ambassadors and help remind the youth that they have their choices to look and feel good. Thus, becoming a better person in the future.” “Investing on health and wellness doesn’t have to cost too much. There are fun ways to health and wellness,” says Barry.
The Unilab Fit To Win Youth Club Ambassadors
Jonathan Albaniel – UP Dragon Team President
Angelique Chua – Mapua Institute of Technology – Manila representative
Jolo Durian – PWU Athletes representative
Sachie Yap – PWU Athletes representative
With the Unilab Fit To Win Youth Club Ambassadors, everyone posted their Pledge for Health sticky notes to help encourage every one of having healthy lifestyle.
To know more the Unilab FTW campaign, log on to www.unilabfittowin.com website.
Photos by iShootPh.
Viewed 21075 times by 4072 viewers